This is an opportunity to expand your trade experience, be apart of an inclusive community, and to work within an expanding company! This opportunity is located in proximity to public transportation, offers opportunity for growth, and steady hours that are readily available! Get ready to be apart of a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency.
Putting together components of medical devices in the ECG department lifting 50lbs consistently.
- Assemblies and / or installs various electrical and / or mechanical components where operations and sequences are specified by established documentation
- May perform routine tasks in preparation for assembly such as cutting wire to specified size, stripping, tinning or bending wire parts, wiring and fastening connections
- May operate automatic and semiautomatic assembly equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity
Working hours: 1:00 AM - 7:00 AM
- Must be able to read and understand assembly documentation, blueprints, and / or wire lists
- Must be able to use small hand tools such as soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers and pliers
- Must be familiar with general computer operation
- IPC Soldering Certification a plus
- QSR experience a plus
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
A qualified candidate is someone who is; detail orientated, shows initiative to learn, punctuality when confirmed for work, and the will to succeed.
* Must be able to provide work authorization
* Must provide 2 professional references.
* Must be a High School graduate or equivalent
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.