Geriatric Psychiatrist needed in Providence, Rhode Island
Seeking a full-time Geriatric Psychiatrist for a hospital employed position. 24 bed inpatient unit and 15 bed addiction unit. an inpatient position within a multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, nurses, social workers, and behavioral healthcare providers.
- Highly Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Generous benefit package and paid time off
- Comprehensive CME allowance package
- Monday through Friday 9-5
- Shared call coverage of 1:5
- Fully integrated electronic medical records system.
- Patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate setting.
Rhode Island is known for its natural beauty, beautiful beaches, abundant recreational opportunities, great schools, hipster culture, low cost of living and is all within a convenient driving distance of Boston; New York City; Cape Cod; and the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire.
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist