LOCATION 60 Newport Ave. Route 1 East Providence RI US 02916
Retail Management Opportunities
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retail stores in the nation, join the store management team at Burlington Stores, Inc.! Are you a proven leader with a strong drive to succeed? Do you believe it is important to work hard but also have fun doing it? Are you an expert multitasker who would thrive in a high-energy retail environment where you need to prioritize quickly and think on your feet? If you answered yes, you may be interested in a position as a Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager of Operations, Assistant Store Manager of Service, or Assistant Store Manager of Merchandising.
Our management team members are the leaders of our store organization. As a member of the management team you'll be responsible for coaching and guiding associates to ensure we achieve our mission to provide a world-class shopping experience to our customer as well as ensuring the professional growth and development of your team of associates. You'll be challenged to manage the daily operation of one of our multi-million dollar retail stores. Our managers and assistant managers are entrepreneurs, innovators, role models and coaches who drive results, bring \"Our Burlington\" values to life in our stores, and ultimately support the continuing success and growth of the Burlington brand.
* Lead of the store team in all aspects of store operations.
* Day-to-day management of the store.
* Take responsibility for the training and professional development of team members.
* Communicate effectively with Regional Management team.
* Drive sales through applying Burlington techniques and standards as well as identifying innovative new solutions to support sales growth.
* Ensure and provide exceptional customer service at all times.
* Ensure appropriate merchandising standards.
* Control expenses and payroll budgets.
* Manage the associate experience and handle personnel issues.
* Model outstanding customer service practices for your team and ensure associates consistently deliver excellent customer service.
* Will be involved in managing on or more of the following operations: Back of House operations (Receiving/MTA), Markdowns, Point of Service/Front End operations, Selling Floor, Recovery, Sizing, Fitting Rooms, and all individual departments including Ladies, Men, Youth, Sportswear, Shoes, Home, and Baby Depot.
* Assisting/support management team in all areas of store operations, service, and merchandising.
* Human Resource Initiatives including but not limited to staffing, hiring, and BEST (scheduling).
All candidates must have 5+ years of Retail Management experience within a Big Box or Specialty environment, with the ability to manage a multi-million dollar sales volume and expense budget. Candidates must be available to work early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays as required . Travel may also be required from time-to-time.
are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
want to make a positive impact on the world around you;
Come join our team. You're going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, company matched 401(k), comprehensive benefits packages, a generous paid time off plan, and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Join the growing Burlington Stores family and grow with us!
Posting Number 2018-97504
Location US-RI-East Providence
Address 60 Newport Ave. Route 1
Zip Code 02916
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Store Management
Position Category Store Management
Associated topics: assistant store manager, associate manager, co manager, director, manage, manager, principal, store supervisor, supervisor, team lead